Library cards are issued free of charge to anyone over the age of 5 with a valid Iowa address. If patron is under the age of 13 a parent must fill out the registration form at the library. Must have full address and working phone number.
- The owner of the card is responsible for all items borrowed on that card. The length of time the card is valid will be determined by library administration.
- New patrons will have limited status for a time period to be determined by the Director. Three items per individual or five items per family will be allowed to be checked out.
- All items can be renewed over the phone or at the library. DVD's can be renewed once.
- Books can be checked out for 2 weeks and DVD's are checked out for 3 days.
- Fines are .05 a day for each book and .50 per day for each DVD.
- Interlibrary loan is available to all patrons in good standing.
- Material can be reserved or requested in person, by phone or email.